About the role
As a Business Development Representative, your role will be to generate qualifying leads and assist with sales across multiple industries. As we are an up and coming organisation, new ideas are always welcome and the ability to generate leads in more efficient and creative ways is always welcomed.
Lead generation through social media, email, and telephone is a critical role at the top of our sales funnel. you’ will be the first point of contact with new potential customers and you will play a key role establishing a relationship with key players in multiple industries.
Within the role, you will be exposed to the latest technologies available globally which includes Artificial intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Virtual Reality and Intelligent Business process management.
In this role, you will be:
- Generating Thought Leadership campaigns
- Generating content relevant to our environment and clients
- Giving new potential customers an amazing first impression and helping them understand the value of implementing the latest technologies
- Establishing relationships with key people
- Writing persuasive email copy for campaigns to make contact with new customers
- Helping to develop and improve our processes for reaching new companies
- Executing lead generation campaigns through email, social media and telephone
The ideal person:
- University degree (or dropout for an interesting reason)
- Has a good grasp of information technology
- Enjoys talking to people – you’ll be on the phone with CEOs, C-level management, IT managers and Highly technical people
- Is curious and asks great questions
- Has massive resilience – isn’t afraid of a bit of rejection.
- Can write really good emails
- Has experience in B2B sales and a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales team
- Is obsessive about self-improvement & constant learning
- Driven to work super hard to achieve a “Silicon Valley” level of personal execution.
- A passion for tech and business
- An ability to be self-reliant, motivated and not needing micro-managing
- Must have their own car
- Results driven
What it’s like to work here
We are an open organisation where we value quality of work over quantity. Our working environment includes your car, coffee shops and home. As we are a sales and business development organisation your time will be spent meeting new and existing clients understanding their needs and providing solutions.
This position comes with a basic + a large commission percentage
If you think you are perfect for this position forward your CV and 1 page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org