About the role
As a digital marketer you will be responsible for the strategy, development and implementation of digital marketing solutions, to deliver strong, unique, engaging and integrated campaigns across multiple platforms, including SEM, SEO, display, web, email, content and social media. The addition of content marketing, mobile marketing and a basic ability to develop and maintain websites, is essential to the success of the role.
We are looking for a go-getter who is prepared to put in some serious effort. Someone who scoffs at the idea of 4 p.m. drinks on a Friday, understands that mastery of their chosen field means showing up and working at it day after day, and executing to perfection what others may consider mundane. Someone who understands and believes that, in the long term, that is what it takes to win big.
You will be in an exciting position working within a brand new department within an established brand in the market. We are a B2B organisation that offer marketing and web services to a range of organisations that include engineering all the way to financial investment firms. Should you be interested in truly creating a role for yourself then this could be the role for you.
In this role, you will be:
- Managing social media accounts for the business and clients
- Generating relevant marketing content to post on social media accounts
- Editing websites and creating pages when required
- Managing web analytics and social media analytics
- Creating web based ad campaigns on social media and Google adwords
- Creating automated marketing campaigns
- Increasing SEO performance
- Strategy Development and follow through
The ideal person:
- University degree (or dropout for an interesting reason)
- Has a good grasp of information technology
- WordPress knowledge is a must
- SEO knowledge how and why
- Social Media Management Experience
- Google Adwords and analytics experience
- Is obsessive about self-improvement & constant learning
- Driven to work super hard to achieve a “Silicon Valley” level of personal execution.
- A passion for tech and business
- An ability to be self-reliant, motivated and not needing micro-managing
- Must have their own car
- Results driven
What it’s like to work here
We are an open organisation where we value quality of work over quantity. Our working environment includes your car, coffee shops and home. As we are a sales and business development organisation your time will be spent meeting new and existing clients understanding their needs and providing solutions.
The compensation will be based on your education and prior experience
If you think you are perfect for this position forward your CV and 1 page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org